Tier 1 & 2
The PNRC administrative office will distribute information provided by the company (e.g., simple survey or questionnaire (Tier 1), or a feasibility questionnaire, non-confidential study synopsis (Tier 2) to our members via e-mail (initial distribution and one follow up reminder). The PNRC will request responses be returned to the administrative office. The administrative office will collect the responses and return to the company in the 6th week from initial distribution.
1. PNRC distributes study information to member
● 1 initial distribution and 1 follow-up reminder sent at beginning of 3rd week post signed agreement.
2. PNRC collects responses
● Questionnaire must be electronically fill-able. If we need to create this document please add a minimum of two weeks to time frame.
● The PNRC will collect responses and deliver to the company within 6 weeks.
3. PNRC will provide a list of sites that did not respond and/or indicated no interest.
● Member sites will not include contact information.
4. Industry company manages all other aspects of the study.